Requirements & Installation
Installation (there's a video)
- Download the files & put on your webserver
- Create a new empty MySQL database, and a user with SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, ALTER & DELETE privileges
- Visit the /control/ folder with your browser
- Follow the simple instructions
- (More detailed instructions in readme and on the wiki)
Upgrade from 3.x, 2.x or 1.x
The installer is also an upgrader; if you put in the credentials for an existing database, it will assume you want to upgrade. Step 1: Back everything up. Step 2: Get thee to the wiki. .
Oh. Sorry to hear you're having trouble. This is what I'd do:
- Check the wiki There's a lot of information there, including troubleshooting tips.
- Post to the Google Group Most problems have been encountered before, and someone generally responds pretty quickly. You could search the archives, too.
- And there are some videos on YouTube.